Friday, December 7, 2007

My dear.....

I look at myself in the mirror
And wonder at the beauty I see today
Where is it gone tomorrow?
My black hair is turning grey
And my clear skin seems to wrinkle away
But the beauty of your form seems forever…


The orchestra plays good music
But tomorrow the place is silent
The discos rock with beats
Next year it has been shut down
The galleries were alive with dancers
Now the same ones are in ruins
But the music of your flute never dies…

The red rose petal attracts today
But it fades out tomorrow
The green leaves please my senses
But the season of autumn takes them all
I look at the rainbow in the sky
Which plays hide and seek with me
But the colour of your skin is everlasting

I love that guy in the neighbourhood today
But swear to kick him the next day
I am the darling of my class today
But I become the most wanted bitch tomorrow
Feelings change
Relationships move on
But your love is eternal

Today I am the talk of the town
Tomorrow the crowds think I am a clown
Someone said I am famous today
The same person pushes me into oblivion tomorrow

I rise and fall in the ocean of life like waves
I build sand castles that get washed away
But My Lord I yearn for you
I long to enter your kingdom
Which is full of bliss
Which is full of love
Which is forever
When will I see you again My Lord?
My Dearest Lord Krishna?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

great yaar...good shayari...and deep feelings towards life...I like it.

Sachin Pise said...

You write too good.